Our dental practice in Nuremberg – Dr Thomas Müller
Dentist in Nuremberg, in an easy-to-reach location
Use this online information to learn more about us, the Dr Thomas Müller Dental Practice, and the services we can offer you.
Our values - our philosophy
We lead our practice guided by values and are goal-oriented. Our values are:
to offer our patients a modern, contemporary odontology. Especially precision and aesthetics during the treatment are of utmost importance to us.
as we educate ourselves so that based on our exceeding know-how we can offer our patients a wide range of treatments.
as we are reliable in our statements, inform extensively and take the leadership of staff seriously.
Our aim is the health maintenance of your teeth and the preservation of your tooth substance. There are often various possibilities to solve a problem. With a sound diagnostic and the mind set on finding the best solution for each and every patient again and again, we will find the right treatment method for you.
The benefits for you:
- Individual, efficient, and holistic treatment
- Comprehensive information and personal consultation
- Treatment under local anaesthetic; general anaesthesia or sedation (twilight sleep) also available
- State-of-the-art methods for conservative dentistry and periodontology, also with the benefits of laser therapy, and optimized dental prophylaxis, with regular follow-up care to ensure the therapeutic success
- Team of fully trained dental specialists, dental technicians, and dentists, in close cooperation with other specialists, for example for internal medicine, plastic surgery, allergology, naturopathy and acupuncture, anaesthesia, and radiology
- For patients looking for the gentle touch, special rooms in a quiet and pleasant setting for the areas of oral implantology, parodontology, laser therapy, and acupuncture
- Restoration of optimal function and aesthetic appearance, individual dentistry
- Special appointments available by arrangement
We treat people – not just their teeth
This is why personal discussion and consultation with you is our most important instrument for your treatment. We do our utmost to find the perfect solution for your individual needs – to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Your practice team – Dr Thomas Müller and associates